Ballygally Holiday Apartments are pleased to be open and still welcoming guests. We are of course adhering to current government guidelines and Coronavirus updates for selfcatering stays.
- Putting extra cleaning measures in place including use of PPE.
- Putting extra cleaning and sanitising equipment into each apartment.
- Hand gel stations are available on site.
- Encouraging use of online payment facilities.
- Putting buffer days between bookings when required.
- Social distancing and encouraging guests to maintain social distancing.
- Keeping track and trace information.
- Carrying out C19 risk assessments.
We need you to;
- Inform us if you have any symptoms of C19, have been in touch with anyone with C19 symptoms or are currently awaiting C19 testing.
- Inform us if you have recently arrived from any areas which are currently on the quarantine list. 14 days quarantine will need to be adhered to prior to arrival.
- It is possible to quarantine at Ballygally Holiday Apartments but this will need to be agreed with management before arrival and extra measures put in place for the safety of other guests.
As each apartment has its own separate entrances. Indoor public areas can be avoided. Also there is plenty of parking at the rear of the property. This makes it easier social distancine from other guests too. There is hand gel available beside the car park and entrance to the reception.
If a booking needs to be cancelled due to lockdown guests will receive full refund, one less thing to worry about during your stay.
We will try to monitor Coronavirus updates for Selfcatering stays to bring you up to date information where possible.
If you are worried about a current booking or wish to make a booking and have further questions dont hesitate to get in touch with us by phone or email.